본문

daftar-pemain-persib_5b8ec31.jpgPersebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
Sunday, August 11, 2024
19:00 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: To access live sports content on Vidio, a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription is required.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The match, held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat, was intense from the start. Both teams were engaged in a back-and-forth exchange of attacks. The first significant chance came when David Da Silva capitalized on a corner by Mailson, but the ball went wide of PSBS Biak’s goal. In the 18th minute, Persib took the lead. Following a counterattack, Dimas Drajad provided a cross from the right, which David Da Silva turned into a goal. Persib was ahead 1-0. The lead gave Persib more confidence, and they continued to press PSBS Biak, but the score remained 1-0 until halftime.

Dewa United is looking formidable for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. In their preparations, Tangsel Warriors delivered a crushing blow to Persik Kediri in a friendly match. Dewa United triumphed with a 4-0 victory, showcasing their strength. The match took place at Stadion Kebo Giro, Boyolali, Central Java, on Monday (29/7) evening WIB. After a goalless first half, Dewa United stepped up their game in the second half. The Tangsel Warriors took the lead with a goal from Septian Bagaskar in the 48th minute. Three minutes later, Alexis Messidoro displayed his skills, adding a second goal for Dewa United. The midfielder, who played for Persis Solo last season, capitalized on a pass from Taisei Marukawa to score. Messidoro, recently joined Dewa United, continued to impress. Dewa United scored a third goal through Egy Maulana Vikri, assisted by Ricky Kambuaya, in the 70th minute. Not content with just one goal, Messidoro also contributed an assist, setting up Alex Martins for the fourth goal in the 80th minute. This win marks Dewa United's second victory in their preseason campaign. Previously, Jan Olde Riekerink's squad had beaten the newly-promoted PSBS Biak 2-1. (Bola.net/Fitri Apriani)

With their current roster, Persela Lamongan is among the most impressive teams in Liga 2. In the event you loved this short article and you wish to receive more information about Jadwal Liga 1 2024 2025 kindly visit the web site. At least in terms of player market value, the team coached by Didik Ludiyanto ranks highest. According to Transfermarkt, Persela Lamongan has a market value of Rp29.2 billion, making them the fourth highest in terms of player market value in Liga 2 for the 2024/2025 season. However, this figure could increase, as Laskar Joko Tingkir is still determined to continue their recruitment drive. Once their squad is complete, Persela Lamongan could potentially break into the top three most valuable teams in Liga 2 2024/2025.

PSS Sleman (4-3-3): Alan Bernardon; Kevin Gomes, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Cleberson, Abduh Lestaluhu; Betinho, Kim Kurniawan, Moon Chang-jin; Ricky Cawor, Hokky Caraka, Gustavo Tocantins. Manager: Wagner Lopes.

persija-1_2262ab7.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Individually, Persela Lamongan's players also have high market values. One notable player, Ezechiel Ndouasel, is listed as one of the most valuable players in Liga 2 this season. The Chad international is estimated to have a market value of Rp2.61 billion, making him the highest-valued player in Laskar Joko Tingkir. Other players with significant market values include Wawan Febrianto, Arsyad Yusgiantoro, and several others. With such a star-studded lineup, it's no surprise that Persela Lamongan is considered a strong candidate for promotion. The team also has a solid history in top-tier competitions.

tatsuro-nagamatsu-ma_a456dac.jpg29/03/24 Madura United 0 - 0 PSS Sleman
15/04/24 PSS Sleman 4 - 1 Arema
20/04/24 PSS Sleman 2 - 3 Dewa United
24/04/24 Persik Kediri 4 - 4 PSS Sleman
30/04/24 PSS Sleman 1 - 0 Persib
Under the guidance of Paul Munster, Persebaya has become more pragmatic. Bajul Ijo now emphasizes a strong defensive strategy. If this plan works well, the chance of gaining three points will be open. On the other hand, PSS Sleman might require some time to adjust. PSS's new players are promising, but the team has undergone significant changes. If PSS finds their rhythm and overcomes the pressure, they could earn points.prancis-vs-spanyol-o_f362856.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.