로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Caitlin Valente
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-13 05:46

본문

bri-liga-1-white_802f16b.jpgPSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak holds the status of a promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has assembled the best talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also returned. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. They all come from Argentina, like coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot continue with the team due to licensing issues. His position is taken over by Juan Esnaider. As a player, Esnaider had a distinguished career. He has played for Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. Unfortunately, he had limited success as he joined Getafe when the team was struggling and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be assisted by Robertino Pugliara, who is well-versed in Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

malik-risaldi_f151ef1.jpgSemen Padang will face Borneo FC in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium on Monday, August 12, 2024. The game between Semen Padang and Borneo FC will start at 19:00 WIB, and will be broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a promoted team, Semen Padang has made thorough preparations. After undergoing a training camp, Semen Padang won 4-0 against PON Sumatera Barat in a friendly match. Hendri Susilo's team appears to be well-prepared. Meanwhile, Borneo FC participated in the 2024 President's Cup during the preseason. Pesut Etam performed admirably, making it to the final. Although they failed to win the title, Borneo FC’s performance in the five matches of the President's Cup 2024 was promising and showed they are at a high level. Semen Padang and Borneo FC last met in 2019. In their most recent match, Semen Padang and Borneo FC drew 1-1 in a match at Stadion H. Agus Salim. The goals in that game were scored by Vanderlei and Matias Conti.

PSIS Semarang has undergone significant changes ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, with many key players moving on. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow in the footsteps of Hari Nur Yulianto, who made the same move last season. Additionally, PSIS Semarang lost Taisei Marukawa, a key foreign player, to Dewa United. PSIS mentioned foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. Despite these losses, PSIS has brought in new talent, including Zalnando on loan from Persib Bandung. Additionally, promising young players Aulia Rahman (17) and Rahmat Syawal (18) are expected to make a significant impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Jakarta International Stadium
Saturday, August 10, 2024
19:00 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Sports content on Vidio can be accessed with a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Borneo (4-3-3): Nadeo Argawinata; Fajar Fathur, Ronaldo Rodrigues, Gabriel Furtado, Leo Guntara; Christophe Nduwarugira, Rivaldo Pakpahan, Berguinho; Stefano Lilipaly, Leo Gaucho, Terens Puhiri. Coach: Pieter Huistra.

If you loved this article and you would like to receive details concerning imbang di batakan assure visit the webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.