로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Streaming Link for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Today: Persib Bandung vs PSBS …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Maynard
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-13 02:08

본문

rayo-vs-barcelona-l-_e4ae7a0.jpgPersija Jakarta will host Barito Putera in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 9, 2024. The match is set to kick off at 19:00 WIB and will be broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio.

bayu-fiqri_58860ca.jpgLast 5 encounters
April 21, 2024: Barito Putera 2-2 Persija
October 7, 2023: Persija Jakarta 1-1 Barito Putera
February 22, 2023: Persija Jakarta 2-1 Barito Putera
September 11, 2022: Barito Putera 0-1 Persija Jakarta
June 18, 2022: Persija Jakarta 0-2 Barito Putera

Dewa United is looking formidable for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. In their preparations, Tangsel Warriors delivered a crushing blow to Persik Kediri in a friendly match. Dewa United triumphed with a 4-0 victory, showcasing their strength. The match took place at Stadion Kebo Giro, Boyolali, Central Java, on Monday (29/7) evening WIB. After a goalless first half, Dewa United stepped up their game in the second half. The Tangsel Warriors took the lead with a goal from Septian Bagaskar in the 48th minute. Three minutes later, Alexis Messidoro displayed his skills, adding a second goal for Dewa United. The midfielder, who played for Persis Solo last season, capitalized on a pass from Taisei Marukawa to score. Messidoro, recently joined Dewa United, continued to impress. Dewa United scored a third goal through Egy Maulana Vikri, assisted by Ricky Kambuaya, in the 70th minute. Not content with just one goal, Messidoro also contributed an assist, setting up Alex Martins for the fourth goal in the 80th minute. This win marks Dewa United's second victory in their preseason campaign. Previously, Jan Olde Riekerink's squad had beaten the newly-promoted PSBS Biak 2-1. (Bola.net/Fitri Apriani)

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Broadcast live on Indosiar Live streaming: Vidio Streaming link: Click this link NOTE: Sports content on Vidio can be accessed with a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

If you have any kind of concerns pertaining to where and the best ways to make use of pangeran biru berlanjut (www.liputan6.com), you can contact us at our web-site. Persija experimented with different player combinations in the 2024 Presidential Cup. Carlos Pena should have identified the optimal lineup by now. If so, Persija Jakarta's chances of winning look promising. Barito Putera has retained several key players like Bayu Pradana and Rizky Pora, who can significantly contribute with their experience. With some fortune, Barito Putera could potentially earn at least one point from this game.

The match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. This fixture serves as the opening match for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The match will be held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is the defending champion of BRI Liga 1. In the previous season, Maung Bandung won against Madura United in the final. On the other hand, PSBS Biak is the champion of Liga 2 from last season. They triumphed over Semen Padang in the final. Despite being a promoted team, PSBS Biak should not be underestimated. PSBS Biak has been strengthening their squad. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been brought in to boost their offensive capabilities. Additionally, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. Their way to do this is by winning against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is determined to earn three points for the Bobotoh. "Every match in this league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. Being the champions this year means every team we play against will be giving their best," stated Bojan Hodak. "Thus, we need to stay focused on one game at a time," the Croatian coach added.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

timnas-jepang_fa941f7.jpgSemen Padang will meet Borneo FC at Stadion Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025, with the game beginning at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. As a newly promoted team, Semen Padang has prepared thoroughly. After a training camp, they secured a 4-0 victory over the West Sumatra PON team in a friendly match. Hendri Susilo's team looks well-prepared. Borneo FC took part in the 2024 President's Cup during the pre-season. Pesut Etam had a strong showing, making it to the final. Although they did not win the cup, their performances in the five matches were promising and showed they are at a high level.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.