korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Full Squad List for PSIS Semarang in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Terence
댓글 0건 조회 23회 작성일 24-09-10 17:48

본문

rezaldi-hehanussa-pe_40f19fc.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Broadcast live on Indosiar Streaming live on Vidio Streaming link: Click this link NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

bri-liga-1_6b18eb4.jpgChanges to foreign player regulations are also notable. For the 2024/2025 season, each club is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players. There is no restriction on the countries of origin for these players. However, there are regulations regarding the competitive tier of the clubs where the players are from. From the eight foreign players, only six can be on the field at the same time. This is a change from the 2023/2024 season, where clubs could contract six foreign players with five being unrestricted and one from ASEAN.

The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 schedule and streaming link for the match between Persebaya Surabaya and PSS Sleman today. The match between Persebaya and PSS Sleman will take place on Sunday (August 11, 2024) starting at 19:00 WIB. Persebaya won 2-0 against Persik Kediri in their last friendly match. Although Bajul Ijo won, their performance has not been optimal yet. The collaboration between Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva is still not fully cohesive. Meanwhile, in their last friendly match, PSS Sleman lost 1-2 to Persita Tangerang. PSS’s performance is also not optimal, but there is hope brought by midfielder Moon Chang-jin, the attacking creator for Super Elang Jawa.

PSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak holds the status of a promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has assembled the best talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also been brought back. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. They all come from Argentina, like coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has also revamped their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a distinguished career. He has played for Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine also played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has previously managed Getafe. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be supported by Robertino Pugliara, who has extensive knowledge of Indonesian and Papuan football. The former Persipura player can serve as a translator and cultural bridge for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

The use of VAR (Video Assistant Referee) is not new to BRI Liga 1 or Indonesian football in general. VAR was introduced during the Championship Series of the 2023/2024 season. However, for the 2024/2025 season, VAR will be used in all BRI Liga 1 matches. To maintain the VAR equipment at stadiums, there is a regulation imposing a fine of IDR 100 million for any damage caused by players or officials. Additionally, the home club is responsible for the security of the VAR equipment, with a penalty of IDR 500 million for any violations.

PSIS Semarang has undergone significant changes ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, with many key players moving on. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow in the footsteps of Hari Nur Yulianto, who made the same move last season. Additionally, PSIS Semarang lost Taisei Marukawa, a key foreign player, to Dewa United. PSIS cited foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. Despite these losses, PSIS has brought in new talent, including Zalnando on loan from Persib Bandung. Young talents Aulia Rahman (17 years old) and Rahmat Syawal (18 years old) are also expected to make an impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

If you loved this posting and you would like to get more data relating to live streaming bri liga 1 pekan ke 4 kindly go to the web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.