로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Persik Kediri vs Bali United: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Previe…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Flor
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-10 09:32

본문

nathan-tjoe-a-on-tim_be4bef9.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The match between PSM Makassar and Persis Solo on Saturday, August 10, 2024, will be streamed live on Vidio starting at 15:30 WIB. PSM Makassar has undergone significant player changes, losing the Sayuri brothers and yet to find suitable replacements. PSM struggled in the 2024 President's Cup, failing to win any of their three preseason matches. On the other hand, Persis Solo performed reasonably well in the President's Cup, losing only twice in five games. Despite some inconsistency, Persis Solo, led by experienced coach Milomir Seslija, may start the league on a strong note. The teams previously met in the 2024 President's Cup group stage, where they drew 2-2. In the 2023/2024 season, each team won one match against the other, both by a score of 1-0. PSM Makassar is expected to field many young players in the 2024/2025 season, aiming to play a 'rock and roll' style with their youth. However, experienced players like Muhammad Arfan and In case you loved this post and you would want to receive details relating to dampak positif pilkada umkm Gorengan (https://Www.liputan6.Com/) kindly visit the internet site. Yuran Fernandes will be crucial for the team. If they can effectively lead both tactically and technically, PSM could become a formidable team. "PSM Makassar has a lot of young players promoted to the senior team. But once again, I am ready to work hard and compete," said PSM Makassar's young player, Mufli Hidayat.

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

bali-united-privat-m_886edbb.jpgPSBS Biak has recruited many new players, including a 'contingent' of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm was promoted after winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, defeating Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has assembled the best talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also returned. Among the foreign players, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will make their debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. His position is taken over by Juan Esnaider. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has played for Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine also played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. Unfortunately, he had limited success as he joined Getafe when the team was struggling and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be supported by Robertino Pugliara, who has extensive knowledge of Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

Compared to last season, Persija Jakarta hasn't made many changes to their squad. The team has retained several key players, including Hanif Sjahbandi and Syahrian Abimanyu, who were rumored to be moving but decided to stay. Similarly, Marko Simic and Gustavo Almeida have also stayed with the team. The team has lost two senior players, Maman Abdulrahman and Tony Sucipto. Nevertheless, other experienced players such as Andritany Ardhiyasa and Riko Simanjuntak are still around to lead the team. The club has also promoted young talents to the first team. Following the previous generation led by Dony Tri Pamungkas, the new 16-year-old talent Zahabi Gholy has been introduced. Zahabi Gholy made his debut in the Piala Presiden 2024. Despite few changes in the player roster, Persija Jakarta has undergone a notable coaching change. Thomas Doll has been replaced by Carlos Pena from Spain. Pena is anticipated to strengthen the team and achieve better results than in the Piala Presiden 2024. The team captaincy has also changed. For the 2024/2025 season, Rizky Ridho will take over the role from Andritany Ardhiyasa.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.