korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak: Week 1 of Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Preview

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Wyatt
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-09-09 23:12

본문

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

timnas-indonesia-gar_0f279cd.jpgPersib Bandung vs PSBS Biak
Stadion Si Jalak Harupat
Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Most BRI Liga 1 teams have unveiled their home kits for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season will kick off on Friday (August 9, 2024). Reigning champions Persib Bandung will face PSBS Biak, a newly promoted team, in their season opener at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is determined to hit the ground running as they strive to defend their championship. Teams such as Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also highly motivated to secure the championship. Teams have prepared their 'battle attire' for the entire season, with some already released to the public, while others are keeping their new jersey designs under wraps. Here is the full list of home jerseys for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams.

PSS Sleman started the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a defeat. Yet, the focus is not just on the loss but also on the -3 points recorded for PSS Sleman in the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings. PSS Sleman faced Persebaya Surabaya in their first match of the BRI Liga 1 season. Playing at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium on Sunday (August 11, 2024) night WIB, Super Elang Jawa lost 0-1 to Persebaya. PSS Sleman’s performance in this match was not bad. They managed to defend very solidly. However, a penalty goal from Bruno Moreira made the difference and left PSS Sleman without any points. PSS Sleman should have been recorded with 0 points in the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings. Yet, on the official Liga Indonesia Baru website, PSS Sleman is listed with a -3 points. What’s going on? See the detailed review below, Bolaneters.

Indeed, PSS Sleman lost in the first week of BRI Liga 1, but they shouldn’t be at the bottom of the standings. There are four other clubs that also lost and have worse goal differences. Nevertheless, PSS Sleman is at the bottom of the standings according to PT LIB. Additionally, there is a note stating that PSS Sleman’s points have been deducted by three. This means that PSS Sleman began the season with a -3 point situation! Why did PSS Sleman receive a three-point deduction? As of now, there is no explanation from the club, PT LIB, or PSSI. However, a clue comes from journalist FX Harminanto of Kedaulatan Rakyat. According to Harminanto, PSS Sleman received a (-3) point sanction from the PT Liga Indonesia Baru standings table. This is related to a previous issue that affected the team in 2018. Details will be released by the club shortly. Friday, August 9, 2024 Saturday, If you adored this short article and you would like to obtain additional info pertaining to dampak liga 1 umkm penjual gorengan kindly see our own web site. August 10, 2024 Sunday, August 11, 2024 Monday, August 12, 2024

Third place goes to Rachmat Irianto. The versatile Persib Bandung defender is valued at Rp5.65 billion, making him the third most valuable player at Persib Bandung and the 17th highest-valued Indonesian player. Last season, Irianto appeared in 29 matches, scoring one goal and providing one assist. He is anticipated to continue being a crucial player for Persib Bandung.

In fourth place is Nadeo Argawinata. The Borneo FC goalkeeper has a market value of Rp5.21 billion, making him the second most valuable player at Borneo FC and the 24th highest-valued Indonesian player. Nadeo was one of the best goalkeepers in Liga 1 2023/2024, with the fewest goals conceded and one of the highest save percentages. He is expected to remain a key figure for Borneo FC.

dewa-united_d8bfb24.jpgJaimerson Xavier will not join Bhayangkara FC in Liga 2. The former defender of Persija Jakarta and Persis Solo has signed with PSBS Biak, a promoted club for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jaime had been with Bhayangkara FC during pre-season and even scored during a friendly match against PSIS Semarang. Nevertheless, he decided to commit to PSBS for the new season. The 34-year-old has signed a short-term contract for the upcoming season. "Everything is settled, and he will join the team now," said PSBS President Yan Permenas Mandenas in a statement. Jaime has arrived in Biak to join PSBS and is likely to be available for their match against PSM Makassar on August 16, 2024, at Stadion Kapten I Wayan Dipta, Gianyar. "Our goal is to strengthen our defense, and we hope Jaime will enhance and solidify our backline," Yan Mandenas added. Jaime becomes the eighth foreign player at PSBS following Alexsandro from Brazil, Abel Arganaraz from Argentina, Gabriel Esparza from Argentina, Williams Lugo from Colombia, Takuya Matsunaga from Japan, Jonata Machado from Brazil, and Julian Velazquez from Argentina. Jaime made his Liga 1 debut in 2018. In his first season, the veteran from Brazil and Portugal leagues led Macan Kemayoran to the championship.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.