로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Persija Jakarta Cancels Friendly Against Atletico Madrid Due to Piala …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Margarette
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-09 15:49

본문

Persebaya Surabaya's lineup for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 features prominent names such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. Following a tough 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has made significant improvements. Francisco Rivera, last season's best player, is anticipated to boost their attack with his creativity. Moreover, Flavio Silva, who netted 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins as a key striker. The team also retains essential players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their reliable performances.

malik-risaldi_f151ef1.jpgAhead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, PSIS Semarang has seen major changes, including several key player departures. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow Hari Nur Yulianto, who also joined Malut United last season. PSIS Semarang also lost a vital foreign player, Taisei Marukawa, who transferred to Dewa United. PSIS mentioned foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. However, PSIS has made new signings to strengthen the squad, including Zalnando, who was loaned from Persib Bandung. Additionally, promising young players Aulia Rahman (17) and Rahmat Syawal (18) are expected to make a significant impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

ramon-buena_5f97865.jpgFriday, August 9, 2024
Saturday, August 10, 2024
Sunday, August 11, 2024
Monday, August 12, 2024
Friday, August 16, 2024
Saturday, August 17, 2024
Sunday, August 18, 2024
Monday, August 19, 2024
Friday, August 23, 2024
Saturday, August 24, 2024
Sunday, August 25, 2024
Monday, August 26, 2024
Tuesday, August 27, 2024
Wednesday, September 11, 2024
Thursday, September 12, 2024
Friday, September 13, 2024
Saturday, September 14, 2024
Sunday, September 15, 2024
Monday, September 16, 2024
Tuesday, September 17, 2024
Wednesday, September 18, 2024
Friday, September 20, 2024
Saturday, September 21, 2024
Sunday, September 22, 2024
Monday, September 23, 2024
Thursday, September 26, 2024
Friday, September 27, 2024
Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sunday, September 29, 2024

It has been revealed that Persija Jakarta's planned friendly match against Atletico Madrid was canceled due to their involvement in the 2024 President's Cup. Initially, there were rumors that Persija would face Atletico Madrid on Saturday (August 3) at Jakarta International Stadium (JIS) as part of their preparations for the upcoming season. Persija qualified for the semifinal stage of the 2024 President's Cup and was set to play against Persis Solo for third place on the same day at Stadion Manahan, Solo. "It was definitely not possible because we were involved in the third-place match of the 2024 President’s Cup," Persija's Director Mohamad Prapanca told reporters. He explained that Atletico Madrid could only come on that specific date, which conflicted with Persija's schedule. "We were ready to host them, but we had to adhere to the regulations set by our federation," Prapanca continued. Prapanca is unsure if Atletico Madrid will still visit Indonesia after the friendly was canceled. He mentioned that Persija initially planned to test their strength against the Spanish giants. "I’m not sure. You should inquire with the promoter about Atletico Madrid’s visit. Regarding the planning, yes, the plan was made," Prapanca added. "But the promoter also needs to get approval from our federation and PT LIB to see if it could be arranged during the 2024 President’s Cup," he concluded.

In a preseason friendly, Persebaya lost 0-3 to Barito Putera. However, coach Paul Munster believes that the result is not a reliable reference. "We have already conducted evaluations, but we focus on the performance in Liga 1," said Munster. "We only focus on Liga 1. In the test match, we made many changes to the players, while in Liga 1, you will see 100% of the team's strategy."

Persebaya is known for nurturing young talent, with successful examples such as Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib stands out. After a successful stint as a trainee last season, Alfan Suaib has caught the eye of coach Paul Munster during the pre-season. As a right winger, he could be a crucial player if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are off form.

salim-tuharea_10b27af.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

barcelona-dani-olmo_9d2f11a.jpgIf you adored this article and you also would like to receive more info pertaining to Klasemen Resmi Liga Indonesia i implore you to visit the internet site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.