로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

PSBS Biak's Performance as a Promoted Team in Liga 1 2024/2025: Key Pl…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Amy
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-09 10:25

본문

haye-1_99402ed.jpgMadura United will face Malut United in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Bangkalan on Saturday, August 10, 2024. The game is scheduled to kick off at 15:30 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio. Madura United has yet to find their best form in the 2024 President’s Cup. Out of three matches, Laskar Sappe Kerrab lost twice and won once. Notably, they conceded nine goals in those three games! Things are further complicated by Haudi Abdillah's hand injury. Additionally, foreign goalkeeper Dida is also injured and missed the preseason. Strengthening the defense will be a challenging task for coach Widodo C. Putro. Meanwhile, after their promotion to BRI Liga 1, Malut United has recruited many players accustomed to top-level competition. The Sayuri duo, Yance and Yakob, are expected to play crucial roles. Wahyu Prasetyo and Fredyan Wahyu, both former PSIS Semarang players, are also expected to make a significant impact. Madura United (4-2-3-1): Dida; Ibrahim Sanjaya, Pedro Monteiro, Nurdiansyah, Koko Ari Araya; Jordy Wehrmann, Taufany Muslihuddin; Riski Afrisal, Lulinha, Noriki Akada; Maxuel Cassio. Coach: Widodo C. Putro. Malut United (4-3-3): Ray Redondo; Yance Sayuri, Cassio Scheid, Wahyu Prasetyo, Fredyan Wahyu; Manahati Lestusen, Finky Pasamba, Wbeymar Angulo; Yacob Sayuri, Jorge Correa, Diego Martinez. Coach: Imran Nahumarury. The two teams have not faced each other in an official match before.

Here’s the schedule for today’s live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches, Sunday, August 11, 2024. Similar to last season, all Liga 1 matches can be viewed via live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season kicked off its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have already been played, with five more games remaining this week. As in the previous season, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this year. This season’s lineup includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last year: PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. The 2024/2025 Liga 1 season is expected to be thrilling, with noticeable enhancements in league quality. Here’s the complete schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar.

persib-1_8721a81.jpgForeign coaches continue to dominate BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. A total of 14 clubs have employed foreign coaches. Well-known names like Stefano Cugura, Milomir Seslija, and Bernardo Tavares remain in the mix. However, there are also new faces entering the competition. Four foreign coaches making their debut in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 are Juan Esnaider, Joel Cornelli, Carlos Pena, and Wagner Lopes. Carlos Pena will be under the spotlight as he replaces Thomas Doll, a popular figure among Persija Jakarta fans. If Carlos Pena does not achieve good results early in the season, he will face significant pressure.

Madura United vs Malut United
Stadion Gelora Bangkalan
Saturday, August 10, 2024 15:30 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Sports content on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

If you have any type of concerns concerning where and the best ways to utilize dampak pilkada liga 1 umkm gorengan, you can contact us at our own web-page. Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

jadwal-bri-lig1_c95eda3.jpgBojan Hodak is a Croatian football coach currently managing Persib Bandung. He was born on May 4, 1971, in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (now Croatia). With extensive experience in various leagues, particularly in Southeast Asia, Hodak brings a distinctive coaching style and an impressive track record. Prior to leading Persib to the Liga 1 title in the 2023/2024 season, Hodak had experience with several clubs, such as Kelantan FC, Johor Darul Ta'zim, PSM Makassar, and Kuala Lumpur City. He also had a stint as the Malaysia U-19 national team coach. Hodak is recognized for his disciplined coaching style and clear tactical philosophy. He frequently uses a 4-4-2 formation and places a strong emphasis on organized play. Hodak is also known for maintaining a close relationship with his players, including Persib’s young talents.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.