korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Bhayangkara FC's Ambition for a Quick Return to BRI Liga 1

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Isabelle
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-08 19:12

본문

Persib Bandung has officially unveiled their squad for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Thirty players were presented during the Pesta Rakyat Persib event at GOR C-Tra Arena, Bandung, on Sunday, August 4, 2024. During the launch event, five new players were presented to the Bobotoh supporters. The new signings include Mateo Kocijan, Dimas Drajad, Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, and Mailson Lima. For this season, Persib will not only compete in BRI Liga 1 but will also participate in the AFC Champions League 2 after winning the BRI Liga 1 title last season. Along with presenting the complete squad for the 2024/2025 season, Persib Bandung also released the players' jersey numbers and the new team jerseys. Here is the full list of Persib Bandung players and their jersey numbers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025:

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

flavio-silva_e764bc2.jpgMoreover, Bhayangkara FC has brought back experienced senior player Ruben Sanadi, who previously helped PSBS Biak achieve promotion to Liga 1. The team has also retained several top performers such as Matias Mier, Junior Brandao, Dendy Sulistyawan, Putu Gede, Muhammad Hargianto, and Awan Setho. Matias Mier will once again be crucial in midfield, having scored 23 goals and provided 14 assists in 46 appearances last season. Junior Brandao was a top scorer candidate, netting 16 goals and adding four assists in 30 matches after his transfer from Madura United. Radja Nainggolan, who was previously with AS Roma and Inter Milan, will not be part of the squad for the next season as his contract was not extended. With these adjustments, Bhayangkara FC aims to return to Liga 1, under the guidance of the experienced coach Gomes de Oliveira.

bruno-moreira_3a189ec.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

malik-risaldi_f151ef1.jpgIt has been revealed that Persija Jakarta's planned friendly match against Atletico Madrid was canceled due to their involvement in the 2024 President's Cup. Initially, there were rumors that Persija would face Atletico Madrid on Saturday (August 3) at Jakarta International Stadium (JIS) as part of their preparations for the upcoming season. However, Persija advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup and had to compete for third place against Persis Solo on the same day at Stadion Manahan, Solo. "It was impossible because we were in the third-place match of the 2024 President's Cup, right?" said Persija's Director, Mohamad Prapanca, to reporters. He explained that Atletico Madrid could only come on that specific date, which conflicted with Persija's schedule. "We were prepared to host them, but we had to follow the regulations of our federation," Prapanca said. Prapanca is unsure if Atletico Madrid will still visit Indonesia after the friendly was canceled. He mentioned that Persija initially planned to test their strength against the Spanish giants. "I’m not sure. You should inquire with the promoter about Atletico Madrid’s visit. Regarding the planning, yes, the plan was made," Prapanca added. "However, the promoter also needed to get recommendations from our federation and PT LIB to see if it could be arranged during the 2024 President's Cup," he concluded.

tatsuro-nagamatsu-ma_a456dac.jpgBojan Hodak, a Croatian football coach, is currently in charge of Persib Bandung. Born on May 4, 1971, in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (now Croatia), Hodak has broad experience in several leagues, especially in Southeast Asia, and brings a unique coaching style and notable track record. Before taking charge of Persib and leading Maung Bandung to the Liga 1 title in the 2023/2024 season, Hodak gained experience with various clubs, including Kelantan FC, Johor Darul Ta'zim, PSM Makassar, and Kuala Lumpur City. He also served as the coach of the Malaysia U-19 national team. Hodak is recognized for his disciplined coaching style and clear tactical philosophy. He frequently uses a 4-4-2 formation and places a strong emphasis on organized play. Hodak is also known for maintaining a close relationship with his players, including Persib’s young talents.

If you adored this article and you would like to acquire more info concerning psm ingin pertahankan tren positif saat menjamu persib i implore you to visit our website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.