로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Live Broadcast Schedule for Today Here’s the sch…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Verla
댓글 0건 조회 22회 작성일 24-09-08 13:10

본문

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak
Stadion Si Jalak Harupat
Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Sports content on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

bojan-hodak_44edd50.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

timnas-indonesia-u17_9b3b2b8.jpgPSBS Biak's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 PSBS Biak 5 - 2 Persewar
- 25/02/24 Persiraja 1 - 1 PSBS Biak
- 29/02/24 PSBS Biak 4 - 0 Persiraja
- 05/03/24 PSBS Biak 3 - 0 Semen Padang
- 09/03/24 Semen Padang 0 - 3 PSBS Biak

- Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
- Date: Sunday, August 11, 2024
- Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
- Stadium: Gelora Bung Tomo
- Live Broadcast: Indosiar
- Live Streaming: Vidio >>>[Click here](#)

Persib Bandung will host PSBS Biak in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat on Friday, August 9, 2024. The game between Persib and PSBS is set to start at 19:00 WIB, with live broadcasts on Indosiar and Vidio. Persib Bandung is the reigning BRI Liga 1 champion. Maung Bandung did not perform at their best in the 2024 President’s Cup, which has led to some doubts about their form. Despite this, Persib is expected to be significantly better prepared than they were for the President’s Cup. Bojan Hodak can field his best lineup, with players like Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, Mateo Kocijan, and others ready to play. On the other hand, PSBS Biak has meticulously prepared their squad. Under the leadership of coach Juan Esnaider, PSBS Biak has strengthened their team with experienced players from top-tier competition. Kelly Sroyer is anticipated to be a crucial asset for PSBS Biak. Persib Bandung (4-3-3): Kevin Mendoza; Robi Darwis, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Rezaldi Hehanusa; Marc Klok, Mateo Kocijan, Adam Alis; Dimas Drajad, David da Silva, Ciro Alves. Coach: Bojan Hodak. PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mario Londok; Barnabas Sobor, Julian Velazquez, Yohanes Kandaimu, Marckho Merauje; Jonata Machado, Diandra Diaz, Williams Lugo; Gabriel Esparza, Alexsandro, Jeam Kelly Sroyer. Coach: Juan Esnaider. The two teams have not faced each other in official matches before.
Last 5 matches of Persib Bandung:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 19/07/24 Persib 2 - 0 PSM Makassar
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Persis Solo

Persib Bandung has all the elements to win the match. However, their status as defending champions might add pressure. If they can play without pressure, Persib’s chances of securing three points are high. PSBS Biak is expected to be well-prepared for the Liga 1 competition in every aspect. With a very competitive squad, including new foreign players, PSBS Biak’s strength is hard to predict. Score Prediction: Persib Bandung 2-1 PSBS Biak.

Here’s the schedule for today’s live broadcasts of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 matches, Sunday, August 11, 2024. As with last season, all Liga 1 matches can be watched through live streaming on Vidio and selected games on Indosiar. The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season kicked off its first week on Friday, August 9, 2024. Four matches have already been played, with five more games remaining this week. As in the previous season, a total of 18 top teams are competing in Liga 1 this year. This includes three teams promoted from Liga 2 last season: Should you loved this information and you want to receive more info with regards to dampak positif liga 1 umkm penjual (https://www.liputan6.com/bisnis/read/5691333/bri-Liga-1-beri-dampak-positif-omzet-umkm-penjual-gorengan-naik-dua-kali-lipat) please visit our website. PSBS Biak, Malut United, and Semen Padang. Liga 1 2024/2025 is expected to be exciting, with an overall improvement in the quality of the league. Here’s the complete schedule for today’s Liga 1 live broadcasts on Indosiar.

8_24e7149.jpgToday, Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will broadcast several matches from the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. One of the highlights is the clash between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC will host Dewa United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi, with kickoff at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC is riding high after their victory in the 2024 President's Cup. The team has been impressive, with foreign recruits like Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio making significant contributions. Dewa United is expected to be a tough opponent for Arema FC. New signings Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro underscore their high ambitions. With stars like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins, their attacking line is formidable.persik-kediri_0949539.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.