로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ivey
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-09-06 00:01

본문

Changes to foreign player regulations are also notable. For the 2024/2025 season, each club is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players. There is no restriction on the countries of origin for these players. However, there are regulations regarding the competitive tier of the clubs where the players are from. From the eight foreign players, only six can be on the field at the same time. This is a change from the 2023/2024 season, where clubs could contract six foreign players with five being unrestricted and one from ASEAN.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

bri-liga-1_6b18eb4.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Last 5 meetings:
- 17/12/19 Semen Padang 1 - 1 Borneo
- 24/08/19 Borneo 1 - 0 Semen Padang
- 31/08/17 Semen Padang 1 - 1 Borneo
- 08/05/17 Borneo 1 - 0 Semen Padang
- 11/11/16 Semen Padang 2 - 1 Borneo

Semen Padang (4-3-3): Miswar Saputra; Dodi Alekvan Djin, Kim Min-gyu, Jan Vargas, Frendi Saputra; Charlie Scott, Ryohei Michibuchi, Bruno Dybal; Al Muzanni, Kenneth Ngwoke, Muhammad Iqbal. Manager: Hendri Susilo.

In the second half, PSBS Biak increased their attacking intensity, trying to level the score. Within seven minutes of the second half, PSBS Biak equalized to make it 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib quickly answered this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib regained the lead at 2-1 with Beckham Putra heading in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored with a well-placed shot to make it 3-1. In the final minutes, Persib added another goal to make it 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 held until the final whistle.

Semen Padang will meet Borneo FC in the opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium on Monday, August 12, 2024. The Semen Padang vs Borneo FC match will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Being a promoted team, Semen Padang has made extensive preparations. Following a training camp, Semen Padang secured a 4-0 victory over PON Sumatera Barat in a friendly. Hendri Susilo's team appears to be well-prepared. Meanwhile, Borneo FC participated in the 2024 President's Cup during the preseason. Pesut Etam performed admirably, making it to the final. Although they failed to win the title, Borneo FC’s performance in the five matches of the President's Cup 2024 was promising and showed they are at a high level. The last encounter between Semen Padang and Borneo FC was in 2019. In their last meeting, Semen Padang and Borneo FC ended in a 1-1 draw at Stadion H. Agus Salim. The goals in that game were scored by Vanderlei and Matias Conti.

Semen Padang vs Borneo FC
Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian Stadium
Monday, August 12, 2024
19:00 WIB
Live broadcast: Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Streaming link: Click this link
NOTE: Accessing live sports content on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Bojan Hodak, a Croatian football coach, is currently in charge of Persib Bandung. Born on May 4, 1971, in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (now Croatia), Hodak has broad experience in several leagues, especially in Southeast Asia, and brings a unique coaching style and notable track record. Before taking charge of Persib and leading Maung Bandung to the Liga 1 title in the 2023/2024 season, Hodak gained experience with various clubs, including Kelantan FC, Johor Darul Ta'zim, PSM Makassar, and Kuala Lumpur City. He also served as the coach of the Malaysia U-19 national team. Hodak is known for his disciplined approach and clear playing philosophy. He often employs a 4-4-2 formation and emphasizes the importance of good game organization. Additionally, Hodak is recognized for his close relationship with his players, including the young talents at Persib.

persita-ramiro-fergo_b1b3e09.jpgIf you have any type of inquiries pertaining to where and how to utilize liga 1 suasana penuh kasih, you could contact us at our own web page.jersey-third-liverpo_3cb7c76.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.