로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Invocation Reading for Salat from Start to Finish, Full with Intention…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jose
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-22 18:51

본문

062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpgd cutting nails."
Based on this hadith, fiqh scholars have determined that activities related to cleanliness and neatness, such as trimming pubic hair, plucking armpit hair, and cutting nails, are inc

atihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

052935000_1671504412-imad-alassiry-2cZFJT51Ug4-unsplash.jpgDhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that must be carried out by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer adhere

Buya Yahya cites a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people performing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more virtuous? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the earth du

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

Surah Al-Insyirah is the 94th surah in the Quran that was sent down in the city of Makkah. This surah contains 8 verses and has the meaning of "expansion." The Asbabun Nuzul, or the background of the revelation of this surah, is related to the difficult trials faced by Prophet Muhammad SAW while

st human desires.
This is why Javanese people avoid holding wedding celebrations during the month of Suro. The significance of the night of 1 Suro is that people will always walk with solemnity, people cleanse themselves physically and spiritually, perform introspection, express gratitude to God who creates life, then sustains the w

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

tors in the past.
From an attitude of appreciation, it then grows into a source of inspiration and motivation for the next generation of the nation to do better and advance compared to the achievements that have been achieved by our ancestors in the past. A great nation is a nation that appreciates its ancest

This night then became a special night among Javanese and Islamic communities. What is the significance of the night of 1 Suro? The specialty of the night of 1 Suro is that Javanese people generally perform tirakatan rituals, lek-lekan (staying awake all night), and tuguran (self-reflection while praying). Read the full explana

utting Nails

The next practice emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

If you have any thoughts regarding where and how to use Faith-based career advice (http://www.almoshaiqeh.com), you can get hold of us at our webpage.041627800_1678258524-pexels-michael-burrows-7129526.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.