로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Supplication Following Reciting Surah Al-Waqi'ah in Arabic Script, Lat…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Young Slover
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-08-22 17:53

본문

The night of 1 Suro is the beginning of the first month of the Javanese New Year, which coincides with 1 Muharram. This marks a sacred moment to perform good deeds. The Javanese calendar of 1 Suro was first published by the King of Mataram, Sultan Agung Hanyokrokusumo, following the

Submission to Allah. Prophet Yunus's supplication serves as an example of submission to Allah SWT. Even in challenging conditions, Prophet Yunus stayed obedient and If you have any issues concerning where and how to use Islamic marital guidance, you can speak to us at our website. willing to carry out the task Allah had given him. This prayer teaches Muslims to always be submissive to Allah's commands and execute them wholehear

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgAshab al-Syimal.
Based on the interpretation of the Indonesian Ministry of Religion (Kemenag), it elucidates that the meaning of Surah Al Waqiah in verses 35 to 38 is the pleasure and happiness received by those who are obedient to Allah or called the right-hand group. This right-hand group mostly comprises the followers of previous prophets and messengers and a large part consists of the follower

"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

n

In the book titled The Power of the Prophets' Prayers by Syamsuddin Noor, S.Ag, the utterance la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a remembrance also referred to as the prayer of Dhun Nuun. La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin means seeking assistance which was recited by Prophet Yunus when he was fated to live for several days in the belly of a whale after being

055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orang-meninggal-latin-dan-artinya.jpgO Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgongdoers."

[The translation continues in this manner for the rest of the text, maintaining the original structure and formatting, translating the Indonesian text to English, and using spintax where appropriate. Arabic text and transliterations ar

089440700_1671764205-masjid-pogung-dalangan-DdMZbKFFbaU-unsplash.jpg"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

The last step of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the methods of tahajjud prayer. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.