로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Steps for Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Invocations, Purpose, and Be…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Keri
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-08-22 08:46

본문

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a supplication that can be uttered by Muslims when facing difficulties in life. This supplication empowers a Muslim in confronting difficulties or even removes al

re is ease.
Even to highlight that with hardship there is certainly ease, the phrase "Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra" is stated twice in Surah Al-Insyirah, specifically in verses 5 and 6. Surely it is not without reason why this phrase must be repeated twice. There is certainly a reason behind the verse "Fa Inn

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, If you have any thoughts relating to wherever and how to use Fiqh explanations online, you can get hold of us at our own internet site. Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

057751000_1589952396-shutterstock_1713389647.jpg"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

ālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgchallenges.
In general, the Asbabun Nuzul of Surah Al-Insyirah portrays the challenging situation faced by the Prophet and his companions, while providing them confidence, belief, and consolation in his prophetic mission amidst t

hammad SAW.
Surah Al-Insyirah depicts how Allah gave patience to Prophet Muhammad SAW when encountering difficult trials in spreading the message of Islam. Although his task was difficult, Allah opened his chest and g

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

in Makkah.
At the start of his prophethood, Prophet Muhammad and his followers experienced various forms of persecution, abuse, and social isolation because the majority of Makkah's society still practiced polytheistic beliefs. In this challenging situation, Allah sent down Surah Al-Insyirah as a form of fortitude and motivation for the Prophe

It is recommended for Muslims to multiply good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is included in the sacred months that Allah honors. Good deeds performed in the sacred months w

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

?واه مسلم)
Meaning: "Narrated from Abu Qatadah ra: indeed the Prophet Muhammad saw was once asked about the virtue of fasting on the day of Ashura, then he answered: 'Ashura fasting erases the sins of the past yea

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.