로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

How to Perform the Duha Prayer, Complete with Reading the Niat and Sup…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nola
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-22 07:48

본문

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgu haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

of reserve deeds
One of the functions of voluntary prayers is to complete the shortcomings of obligatory prayers. As is known, prayer is the first deed to be reckoned on the Day of Judgment. Prayer is also the key to all good deeds. If one's prayer is good, then other acts of worship will be good. Likewise, if one's prayer is corrupted, they will lose and be disappointed. Voluntary prayers - including Dhuha prayer - are an investment or reserve deed that can perfect the shortcomi

SWT's greatness.
Before facing this dire situation, Prophet Yunus abandoned his unyielding people. They kept turn away from him and ascribe partners to Allah SWT. This apathetic attitude got a direct admonition from Allah SWT, which is written in His word in Surah Al Anb

e preceding year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the preceding year and the coming year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the past y

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 units, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 rakaat, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 units, their needs for that day will be fulfilled. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 units, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 rakaat, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by

itual Sensitivity
High spiritual sensitivity is also one of the traits of people who have khodam. So, the way to know if someone has a khodam or not is to examine their spiritual sensitivity. Those with khodam have high spiritual sensitivity. For example, their ability to see things that are not

ty About the Past
People who have khodam will be more curious about things related to history. Those with khodam will like to ask older people and learn about the past. This includes when they were young, they were more interested in listening to stories from their

llâh.

Meaning: "O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hell is true. The Prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour (o

The concept of khodam is the accompaniment of humans by jinn as mystical creatures. Many people state that someone who has a khodam is unlike from those who do not have a khodam within them. In a book titled "Javanese Mystical Science: Unveiling the Secrets of Javanese Life" by Petir Abimanyu, there are six ways to determine if someone has a khodam or not. The characteristics of someone who ha

SWT.
The sunnah tahajjud prayer in Arabic is called Sholatun Lail, which means night prayer. The night time for this tahajjud prayer is from the last third of the night until just before dawn. The last third of the night refers to around 01.0

The concept of khodam pertains to something otherworldly besides humans. Khodam is also understood as a general representation of the interaction between humans and jinn. Currently, khodam is still trusted by

am Bukhari:
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta khalaqtani, wa ana 'abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawa'dika mastatha'tu, audzubka min syarrima shana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alayya wa abu'u laka bi dzanbi, faghfirli, fa innahu la yaghfir

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I keep Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit Your blessings upon me and I acknowledge my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

?لِحِيْنَ
Arabic Dhuha Prayer in Latin: Allaahumma innadh dhuhaa-a dhuhaa-uka walbahaa-a bahaa-uka wal jamaala jamaaluka wal quwwata quw watuka wal qudrata qudratuka wal "ishmatta 'ishmatuk. Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fissamaa-i fa anzilhu wa in kaanafil ardhi fa-akhrijhu wa in kaana mu'assaran fayas sirhu wa in kaana haraaman fathahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan faqarribhu bihaqqi dhuhaa-ika wa bahaa-ika wa jamaalika wa quuwatika wa qudratika aatinii maa aata

Should you have any inquiries relating to in which in addition to how to utilize Religious text authenticity, you possibly can email us at our webpage.003374600_1684488413-20230519135602__fpdl.in__high-angle-woman-holding-beads-meditating_23-2148847546_normal.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.