로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

The Paris 2024 Olympic badminton semifinal: Gregoria Mariska is haunte…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Shenna
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-08-22 04:50

본문

East Java once again achieved a win.
Competing against the United States representative, Catalina Gnoriega, Anis in fact began behind. The hot weather with temperatures soaring to 34 degrees Celsius d

anthony-ginting-olim_59347df.jpgle D'Agostino was 26 seconds behind her. Based on those times, they would have failed to qualify for the final. However, the spirit and sportsmanship shown by the two prompted the New Zealand and United States officials to petition the committee to consider this extraordinary moment. The committee then advanced Hamblin and D'Agostino to th

ap24160648239623_50c769c.jpgnowned four-yearly athletic festival.
In recent developments, Arif Dwi obtained personal training from a South Korean instructor, Lee Kyung-chul. According to the 20-year-old archer, several pos

ith a victory of 25-23.

Video news of Indonesia's female badminton singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who successfully made it to the semifinals of badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics, after

Bola.com, Jakarta - Positive news comes from the archery sport. Indonesia's athlete, Diananda Choirunisa competed admirably and obtained a ticket in the 1/8 knockout stage for the female individual r

ress before competing still persists.
"The experience of qualifying as an Olympian for the second year is definitely different. In Tokyo last time, because it was my first Olympics, the pressure was very noticeable, and the pre

mpetition at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
In the 1/32 elimination stage, Anis, as Diananda Choirunisa is affectionately known, managed to defeat the Dutch representative, Laura van der Winkel 7-1 at the Invalides Arena on Tuesday (30/7/2024). Advancing to the 1/16 knockout stage, the 27-year-old archery ath

letes from around the world. Many records were broken, many tears of joy were shed, and many smiles blossomed during the event in Rio. These beautiful and bitter moments will be remembered for a very long time, even a lifetime, b

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
"We were a bit late yesterday, so we didn't get a chance to practice on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already participated in the team and individual competitions. This is my first time competing on this new stage, fortunately I had the chance, so I feel mor

24) afternoon Western Indonesia Time.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially led 8-6, but was caught up to 8-9 and then reversed the situation to be ahead 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java made a few errors that let

one day off," said Arif Dwi Pangestu.
Certainly, Arif Dwi is incredibly happy to have the opportunity to represent Indonesia again at the Olympics. Regarding preparation, he states it's proceeding smoothly without problems. However, he acknowledge

linching a 6-5 victory over Gnoriega.
"But thankfully, thanks to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian community, I shot very comfortably. I did not think about anything, what's important is if I could score a 10, I would certainly win. Thankfully, I

ngles Badminton at the 2024 Olympics.
Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung defeated the Thai representative, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarter-finals in two straight sets (25-23 and 21-9), on Saturda

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the anxiety couldn't be managed, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we participated in many competitions and frequently encountered them (the opponents), s

Bola.com, Rio de Janeiro - The world's largest multi-sport event, the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics has officially closed, Sunday (21/8/2016) local time or Monday (22/8/2016) WIB. The closing ceremony was lively, adorned with beautiful dances and h

s normal, enjoyable," Anis explained.
If you adored this article and you would like to obtain more details concerning sports star ambitions kindly see our own website. "With many fans, it's enjoyable and increases self-assurance. Tokyo was very empty. Being cheered on by spectators, thankfully, feels great. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to cheer

Moving into the second set, Gregoria Mariska played superbly in the second set, taking a large lead and distancing herself from Ratchanok Intanon in her wake. Jorji managed to be a

ven showed off his samba dancing skills. The athletes who joined the refugee contingent had only been together for five months. The Olympic Refugee Team was formed five months ago to accommodate refugee athletes who could not represent any country. After various preparations, they were finally able to march proudly in the Maracana Stadium al

, this time she is far more mature.

077605300_1461578730-dayung.jpgGreat pressure is evidently on her shoulders as Jorji is the sole women's singles player sent by Indonesia to Paris. "This year I've aged so I need to be more mature in dealing with these Olympics," expressed Gregoria, as cited

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.