로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lif…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Brayden
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-08-11 16:02

본문

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's configured with a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method how to install a ghost immobiliser track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts, and also has an cellular network. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection, as well as an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.