로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

The Lawful Battle of the 2024 Presidential Election: Prabowo-Gibran's …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Archer
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-08-04 23:47

본문

The Significance of Political Maturation
This occasion emphasizes the relevance of political maturity and the desire to take part in discussion and collaboration for nationwide interest. It tests other politicians and events to increase over partial problems for wider national objectives.

A Leader's Action
Mahardhika applauds Prabowo's actions as those of a wonderful leader who positions the country's passions most of all. This conference is not simply a tactical maneuver but a tactical effort to foster nationwide unity and solidarity.

021358600_1637147624-20211117-garuda-tutup-97-rute-penerbangan-Selama-Proses-restrukturisasi-ANGGA-8.jpgBuilding a United Front
The meeting between Prabowo and Surya Paloh can be viewed as a fundamental action in developing a united front among Indonesia's diverse political landscape. It is a phone call to all politicians and citizens to place apart differences and function with each other for the usual good.

Welcoming Unity Amongst Indonesians
Prabowo Subianto has actually constantly gotten in touch with all Indonesians to join and encounter future challenges together. This motion of reaching out to political competitors and leaders from other parties is a sensible presentation of his idea in unity and collective initiative.

This decision is inspired by his determination to offer a new alternative, presenting a different vision and experience to the Banten community, outside the long-standing political family in the region. Wismansyah's tenure in Tangerang has been noted for advancement in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is committed to advocating for social justice, sustainable development, and fair development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his readiness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision focused on positive change and progress for all segments of society. He shared that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He stated that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly affected his decision to run. "I was invited by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Eventually, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also conveyed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about contending with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to partner with the Banten citizens to progress together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief highlighted his readiness to work with various parties for the progress of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can provide the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to back a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

Irawan is the sibling of Yunanto Devid Agus, the former Personal Assistant (Aspri) to President Joko Widodo, also known as Jokowi. Irawan Agus is said to be aiming to become a candidate for the Regent of Boyolali through the Party Gerindra in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he wants to run in the Boyolali regional election from the Gerindra," said Rahmad Junaidi, Boyolali DPC Gerindra Secretary, as quoted from a press release on Monday (10/6/2024). According to him, Agus I. is currently still active as a government employee in the City Government of Solo, Central Java Province. Additionally, Irawan is also recognized as a businessman in the furniture business. "Yes, an ASN at Solo Dispora," he mentioned. R. Junaidi noted that his party would recommend Agus as a contestant in the Boyolali regional election. He stated that Agus I. had expressed his readiness to leave his position as stipulated in Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Apparatus. In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) clarify that top madya officials and senior pratama officials who will run for governor and vice governor, regent and vice regent, mayor and vice mayor must formally resign from PNS upon being nominated. "It must be done like that (resign from PNS) and he is ready (to resign). After the nomination, the resignation process will proceed, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the registration schedule," clarified Junaidi. Devid Became Jokowi's Assistant Since Becoming Mayor of Solo Previously, a 14-second video appeared showing Agus Irawan standing straight and saluting. The video had the text #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the lower part. Besides Agus, the Boyolali branch of Gerindra has received two other candidates. They are Jumariyanto, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

039598200_1530609803-PENGHITUNGAN_SUARA_PILKADA_2-Muhamad_Ridlo.jpgIf you loved this article and you simply would like to get more info concerning Doctor selection process i implore you to visit our site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.