로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Is it observe fasting on the 1st of Muharram alias 1 Suro, What is the…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ulysses Lay
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-08-04 03:05

본문

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgThere are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for practicing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it acceptable to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

The method for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be understood by every Muslim. In addition, you certainly also need to be aware of its tremendous benefits to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this ritual, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

The phenomenon of Muslims drinking milk on 1 Muharram has become a custom advocated by scholars. This ritual is performed as a means of hope and supplication in order that the new year becomes a pure, immaculate, and righteous year. In Indonesia, this custom is more recognized and observed by the Islamic organiza

"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

ed by Ahmad)

The meaning of drinking milk on 1 Muharram resides not only in physical purity, but also religious. Milk, which was selected by Prophet Muhammad SAW during the Isra' Mi'raj, symbolizes innocence and righteousness. By adhering to the manners of drinking as instructed by Prophet Muhammad SAW, such as saying the basmalah and using the right hand, this observance further bolsters the invocations and ho

. Ali-Imran: 102)
When someone ends in a good state, they will be given taufiq to stay away from all that is forbidden by Allah SWT. As in the hadith of the Prophet SAW from Anas bin Malik Radiyallahu Anhu, he

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgBefore performing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are advised to read the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always pronounced before performing prayer, both sunnah and obligatory prayers. The following is the recitation of the i

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 rakaat, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 rakaat, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 rakaat, their needs for that day will be met. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 units, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 rakaat, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by

4).

Thousands of residents from the slopes of Merapi take part in the traditional ceremony of mountain charity by floating a buffalo head, which is performed every night of 1 Muharam or the night of 1 Sura according

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgved by Allah SWT.
Thus, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is extremely unsuitable to be spoken when supplicating or praying for others. If you want to communicate and pray for goodness, you need to utter or write husnul khoti

ght of First Suro
The prohibition on marriage on the night of one Suro is particularly enforced for communities in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that conducting a wedding celebration in the month of

d Its Prayer

The roots of the ritual of drinking milk on 1 Muharram come from a tradition advocated by scholars as a way of aspiration and supplication to greet the new Hijri year with blessings. KH Abdul Hamid, Chairman of Rabithah Ma'ahid Islamiyah Nahdlatul Ulama (RMINU) Pringsewu Regency, referenced from the official website of Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) explains that drinking milk at the commencement of the Hijri year

of reserve deeds
One of the functions of voluntary prayers is to perfect the shortcomings of obligatory prayers. As is known, prayer is the first deed to be reckoned on the Day of Judgment. Prayer is also the key to all good deeds. If one's prayer is good, then other acts of worship will be good. Likewise, if one's prayer is corrupted, they will be at a loss and be disappointed. Voluntary prayers - including Dhuha prayer - are an investment or reserve deed that can perfect the shortcomi

"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

If you cherished this information in addition to you want to obtain details with regards to kenali arti khodam kindly go to our own webpage.085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.