로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

With the second round of the 2017 DKI Jakarta Regional Head Election (…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ava Reade
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-07-05 06:36

본문

070614600_1707981286-Screen_Shot_2024-02-15_at_13.32.59.jpgThe 2017 DKI Jakarta Pilkada was the third direct regional head election for Jakarta. The Pilkada, held to elect the governor and deputy governor, garnered significant public attention as DKI Jakarta is one of the largest and most important regions in Indonesia. The voting process in the 2017 DKI Pilkada included several stages, such as voter registration, polling station (TPS) locations, and vote tallying.

074047400_1713931142-Kompak_berkemeja_putih_Prabowo-Gibran_tiba_di_Gedung_KPU-Angga_1.jpg"The PKS DPP, in a meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2024, has resolved to endorse Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan as the gubernatorial candidate and Mr. Sohibul Iman as the vice-gubernatorial candidate," said Syaikhu.

"All parties must synergize well between the regional government and vertical agencies in the region, especially the TNI-Polri, to achieve safe and smooth elections," said Bahtiar. Bahtiar also emphasized the importance of maintaining neutrality for all civil servants and encouraged public participation in monitoring the elections.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

The TBRC survey was conducted from April 10-21, 2024, using the multistage random sampling method with 1,688 respondents proportionally distributed across 35 districts/cities in Central Java Province. Data collection was done through face-to-face interviews with the aid of questionnaires. The margin of error is +/-2.3% with a 95% confidence level .

"Today we, together with Korem, the Regional Police, the Prosecutor’s Office, the KPU, Bawaslu, and the district governments, are building a shared commitment to ensure the success of the 2024 simultaneous regional elections," concluded Bahtiar.

Head of the Government Goods/Services Procurement Policy Institute and also Chairman of the Semarang DPC PDI Perjuangan, Hendrar Prihadi, stated that there has been no communication with his party leaders regarding the possibility of his candidacy in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada.

Moreover, public reaction has been considerable in response to the speculation that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will team up in the upcoming election. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Ganinduto's choice to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean area, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

061782800_1713965864-Infografis_SQ_Penetapan_Prabowo-Gibran__Presiden_dan_Wapres_Terpilih_2024-2029.jpgMeanwhile, Minister of Home Affairs Tito Karnavian stated that the government must assist the KPU and Bawaslu in the regions, including utilizing emergency funds. He mentioned that besides budgeting, regions also play a role in providing facilities and infrastructure (sarpras) for the simultaneous regional elections.

The West Sulawesi provincial government has held a coordination meeting with Forkopimda, the regional election desk team, the KPU, and Bawaslu throughout West Sulawesi, which included a declaration of neutrality for civil servants (ASN).

Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto cannot speak much about the possibility of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

According to Syaikhu, PKS indeed needs to form a coalition with other political parties to support Anies-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "We will invite various other parties to support this pair," he said. However, Syaikhu admitted that there has been no communication with PDIP leadership regarding the Jakarta Pilkada so far. "Officially, I haven't (communicated with PDIP)," he said.

5. Vote Recapitulation
The provisional results from each TPS were then summed up and recapitulated at the district, city, and provincial levels. This process was conducted by the KPU (General Election Commission) to produce the final election results for the governor and deputy governor.

Furthermore, Syaikhu believes that the Anies-Sohibul pair is a good duo. According to Syaikhu, If you have any queries about where by and how to use pkb Dorong Anies pilkada, you can speak to us at our web site. the two complement each other for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Some people have already coined the acronym AMAN (Anies-Sohibul Iman), but whatever the name, (Anies-Sohibul Iman) has the qualifications, compatibility, and complementary qualities needed to lead DKI Jakarta," said Syaikhu.

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto was uncertain. He confesses he can only make his best effort and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.