로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

101 Finest Riddles For kids And Adults (with Answers)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zandra
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-06-27 05:50

본문

The dog crosses the river without getting wet, and with out utilizing a bridge or boat. Answer: The river was frozen. 89. Riddle: What can fill a room however takes up no house? 90. Riddle: When you drop me I’m sure to crack, however give me a smile and I’ll all the time smile back. 91. Riddle: The more you take, the extra you leave behind. Answer: Lunch and dinner. 6. What is the only phrase that will get shorter if you add two letters to it? Answer: The word quick. 7. What has loads of keys, however can’t open a door? Eight. What do you get wet after it dries? 9. The place on the earth can you find Friday earlier than Thursday? Reply: In a dictionary.

A boy and his father get right into a car accident. Once they arrive at the hospital, the physician sees the boy and exclaims, "That’s my son! " How can this be? The Dr. is the boy’s mom. What can fill an entire building but doesn’t take up any area? A sister, a brother, and their dog left home with out their umbrella. Why didn’t they get wet? What can go up and down with out moving? What’s the distinction between a jailer and a jeweler? A jailer watches cells and a jeweler sells watches. Which phrase is correct: "The yolk of the egg is white" or "The yolk of the egg are white"? Neither. Egg yolks are yellow. Which seven-letter word is spelled the same backward and forward? I have an area however no room. You can enter, but you can’t go outside. I can run however by no means stroll, have a mouth but never talk, have a head however by no means weep, and have a bed however by no means sleep. I’m not alive, however I can develop; I don’t have lungs, however I want air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. I’m the start of the end, and the end of time and space. I’m essential to creation and surrounded by darkness.

A limo driver goes the mistaken means down a one way road. He goes past 4 police officers along the way, but none of them stop him. One even smiled and waved. Why didn’t the police cease him? How about some funny onerous riddles? If all Wibbles are Criggles, all Borkins are Kwumblins, no Hoggles are Borkins, and all Criggles are Borkins, is it true that every one Borkins are Criggles? What do you get in case you add 2 blackberries and 5 apples? Which of the following is the largest? Triangle, なぞなぞ簡単 circle, sq., or rectangle?

How previous are they now? 60. How much will a 38-diploma angle measure when looked at underneath a microscope that magnifies ten occasions? Reply: The angle won’t change. It is going to be nonetheless 38 degrees. 61. Mary has 4 daughters, and each of her daughters has a brother. How many kids does Mary have? Riddle: A lady was born in 1975 and died in 1975. At the age of her death, she was 22 years previous. How is this doable? Answer: 1975 refers back to the hospital room number, not the year. Riddle: Four cars come to a 4-approach stop, each coming from a different route. They can not resolve who acquired there first, so they all go ahead at the same time. All 4 vehicles go, however none crash into one another.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.