korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

50 Riddles With Answers

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lynell Seagle
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-06-27 04:25

본문

35. Riddle: What three numbers have the same answer when added collectively and multiplied collectively? 36. Riddle: You see me once in June, twice in November, however not at all in May. Reply: The letter e. 37. Riddle: What has 88 keys, however can't open a single door? 38. Riddle: Where can you find cities, towns, outlets, なぞなぞ簡単 and streets but no people? 39. Riddle: I shave several occasions a day, but my beard stays exactly the identical. I've two coins equaling fifteen cents. One in every of them just isn't a nickel. What are the two coins? A dime and a nickel. One of many coins just isn't a nickel, however the other one is. If you happen to multiply me by some other quantity, the reply will at all times stay the same. A: Time to repair the fence. Q: What can you catch, however not throw? Q: What phrase in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? Q: What has a backside at the highest? Q: Spelled forwards I’m what you do day by day, spelled backward I’m one thing you hate. Q. The person who makes it has no want of it; the one who buys it has no use for it.

Riddle: What answer can you by no means reply sure to? Reply: Are you asleep but? Riddle: What's always in entrance of you however can't be seen? Riddle: If a brother, his sister, and their dog weren't under an umbrella, why did not they get wet? Answer: It wasn't raining. Riddle: Should you drop me, I'm positive to crack. Give me a smile, and I am going to always smile back.

With out the primary three letters, I’m a subject in school. And, with out the primary four letters, I’m the letter "e." What am I? Take a look at our humorous jokes for teenagers. I go round in circles however all the time straight ahead. I by no means complain, no matter where I am led. What has six faces but doesn't put on makeup and twenty-one eyes however can not see? Before Mount Everest was found, what was the very best mountain on Earth? 25. Two fathers and two sons come residence from a trip. When they arrive, only three folks get out of the automobile. How is that this possible? The group is a grandfather, father, and son. 26. If you’re ten feet away from a door and each transfer gets you closer by half the gap, what number of strikes does it take you to achieve it?

class=

What has a spot and is very brilliant, is typically, purple, white, blue, yellow or inexperienced and is often blinding. In the event you throw a bottle of wine, a carton of juice and a can of soda at someone’s head, which one will harm the least? I might be sad, I may be happy, I can be offended and cry, I include many faces and typically many sizes. I am tall when I’m young but brief when I’m old. What must be broken earlier than you need to use it? Three men went sailing. When their boat capsized, solely two got their hair wet. Why did the third man not have wet hair? Where does Friday come before Thursday?

Remember to tell us which was your favourite within the comments below! Q: What 5-letter word typed in all capital letters might be learn the same the other way up? Q: The extra you are taking, the more you leave behind. Q: What's more useful when it is damaged? Q: I'm straightforward to raise, but arduous to throw. Q: The place do you are taking a sick boat? A man is discovered murdered in his workplace. The suspects are Peter, Julie, Jason, Molly, and Brian. Within the office is a calendar with the numbers 6,four,9,10,eleven written in blood. Who is the killer? Jason is the killer. A man is discovered hanging lifeless from the ceiling of a room.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.