korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Emily Ratajkowski opts for a fashionable black dress in NYC

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Scarlett
댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 24-06-22 14:24

본문

Emily Ratajkowski was pictured while taking her dog Colombo for a walk in New York City on Tuesday morning.

The 32-year-old model wore a body-hugging outfit as she took her four-legged-friend out for a bit of exercise.

It seems as though the Gone Girl star is taking a break from her very busy dating life at the moment, as she continues to be spotted around the city by herself.

Emily has hit headlines recently for dating the likes of Eric André, DJ Orazio Rispo, and Harry Styles to name a few. 

The fashion industry figure, who recently avoided an awkward encounter with Olivia Wilde, donned a long-sleeve black dress that clung tightly to her toned midsection and showed off slight portions of her sculpted thighs.

Ratajkowski contrasted the dominant tone of her look with a pair of dark brown high-heeled boots.

The social media personality accessorized with a single necklace and completed her look with dark sunglasses.

There she is: Emily Ratajkowski was pictured while taking her dog Colombo for a walk in New York City on Tuesday morning

All dressed up: The 32-year-old model wore a body-hugging outfit as she took her four-legged-friend out for a bit of exercise

Making an impression: The fashion industry figure, who recently avoided an awkward encounter with Olivia Wilde, donned a long-sleeve black dress that clung tightly to her toned midsection

Her beautiful brunette hair fell onto her chest and paired well with the dark tone of her outfit.

Ratajkowski recently showcased her chiseled form in a series of photos shared on the Instagram account of her swimwear company, Inamorata.

In her shots, the model donned one of her brand's bikinis while posing for a set of promotional snaps during a trip to Brazil.

The fashion industry personality launched Inamorata in November of 2017.

Ratajkowski's brand's offerings were initially limited to various one and two-piece swimsuits.

However, the company eventually expanded to include other forms of clothing, including dresses and headwear.

The model has taken a hands-on approach to promoting Inamorata Woman and frequently appears in its promotional materials.

Ratajkowski spoke about Inamorata during an interview with Harper's Bazaar, during which she stated that she was grateful to be able to collaborate with her friends on a professional level.

Va va voom: Ratajkowski's outfit showed off slight portions of her sculpted thighs

Fancy footwear: Ratajkowski contrasted the dominant tone of her look with a pair of dark brown high-heeled boots

Accessorizing well: The social media personality accessorized with a single necklace and completed her look with dark sunglasses

Beautiful: Her beautiful brunette hair fell onto her chest and paired well with the dark tone of her outfit

Promotional work: Ratajkowski recently showcased her chiseled form in a series of photos shared on the Instagram account of her swimwear company, Inamorata

Fun in the sun: In her shots, the model donned one of her brand's bikinis while posing for a set of promotional snaps during a trip to Brazil

In the past: The Fashion Bug industry personality launched Inamorata in November of 2017

'Having my own business and working with a group of women that I love, that are my friends... that has been so enjoyable,' she stated.

The fashion industry personality also discussed being able to exert more influence over her professional life.

'What I like now is that, in my career, things are more in my hands and in my control,' Ratajkowski said.

She added: 'Failures feel more like road bumps than huge losses and I feel less impacted by other people saying no.' 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.