korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Great value minor size discrepancies

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Isiah
댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-06-03 17:44

본문

image.php?image=b9architecture_exteriors018.jpg&dl=1I buy 10 pcs soccer Bournemouth jersey 22/23 from this website: https://www.wholesalesoccerjersey168.ru/, all goods is too best, recoment for my friend.
I am 5'8", 160lbs, 15/41/33 and the small was a good fit for me and a great deal for the price! Two are loose enough to fit comfortably over a wallet or phone tucked into pants waistbands but one is a little more flattering.
They have been great for mid-low 40F morning runs where the collar can be opened and the sleeves pushed up as body temperature rises.
I am using these as outer/only or intermediate layers. The fabric has a more rugged feel than my typical base layers, has decent stretch around, but limited stretch lengthwise.The collar has a little give but is more like a windbreaker collar than the collar on a turtleneck sweater.
The pocket on pants is larger than it appears and, in testing, I was able to fit both a large and regular smart phone or a regular phone and slim wallet with a few keys. That much weight is fine for walking, hiking, or sideline coaching but is a bit much for a fast running pace. Go with a few cards and a house key instead.
Regarding thumb hole placement complaints, the holes are positioned on the seam on the inside of the sleeve running down the arm from the armpit and facing the body. Relax your arms and let your hands hang at your sides. Now spread your fingers and rest the tips of your thumbs on the tops of your femurs.
This is where the thumb holes are on the sleeves. Some people may want the holes rotated 45 degrees forward for a neutral human posture but these shirts certainly don't require anything exotic like thumbs on the other side of the hand. Trust me, your friends won't give you grief over that detail and when they find out what you paid for them, they'll want to know where to buy their own!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.