korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Very good quality soccer shirt

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Edgardo
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-05-25 14:32

본문

I ordered 6 different long sleeve Kansas City Soccer jersey shirts ranging in price from $24 to $84. This shirt was the second most expensive and the equal best of the bunch.
I'm 6ft tall with a 41"chest and a 32"waist. I ordered a medium size. The fit was close to perfect. It could have hugged me a little tighter, but it is still a very good fit. The body is nice and long and the sleeves reach my wrist without being long enough to stick out past my top layer sleeves.
The soccer shirt seems to be very well made. It is very soft to the touch without feeling delicate. It is a little thicker than the cheaper offerings though not as thick as I would have liked. It is comfortable to wear and feels like it will last.
The thermal properties are good. It is not as warm as the mid weight merino wool shirt that I bought. It is as warm as the light weight merino shirt (but feels much better made), and it is warmer than the cheaper shirts that I bought.
Overall I’m pleased with this shirt. Unfortunately it is a little expensive. I was going to buy more, and this best quality soccer jersey friend: https://www.wholesalesoccerjersey168.ru/
If you don’t want to fork out for quality, but are willing to spend a little more for a quality shirt then this one is worth considering, especially if you can get it on sale.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.