로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Donnell
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-05-22 07:27

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installation 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless set to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and Ghost Alarm installation is taped to the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

ghost alarm installation near me is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way to track your car than the LoJack system, which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept messages. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot interfere with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection and Ghost Alarm Installation an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.