자유게시판

20 Trailblazers Setting The Standard In Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Salina
댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-05-14 08:22

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin with this energizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing addition to your home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body. It can be combined with a ratio of white or raw sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and amazing. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product for use in everyday life. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you're looking for a real scrub I would look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth checking out and I would recommend it to others. Avon will help you if you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

I have been using this product for a long time and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It smells nice of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who requires a quick way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to remove dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is believed to help stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, which includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times per week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and Avon planet Spa body Scrub soothe your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, keeping 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray the face. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this planet spa pillow mist Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates the skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and soft. Use it every day to diminish dryness or appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

Online-Shopping-620x380.jpgPamper yourself and recreate a relaxing spa experience in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal to give to someone special who deserves a spa day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.