로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera: BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Week 1 Match Pr…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rigoberto
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-23 17:47

본문

Last 5 matches of Persija Jakarta
July 21, 2024: Madura United 1-2 Persija Jakarta
July 24, 2024: Persija Jakarta 2-2 Arema FC
July 26, 2024: Bali United 3-0 Persija Jakarta
July 30, 2024: Borneo 2-1 Persija Jakarta
August 3, 2024: Persis Solo 1-0 Persija Jakarta

maarten-paes-timnas-_2bcbe30.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

bernardo-silva-manch_6290825.jpgDewa United is looking formidable for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. In their preparations, Tangsel Warriors delivered a crushing blow to Persik Kediri in a friendly match. Dewa United triumphed with a 4-0 victory, showcasing their strength. The match took place at Stadion Kebo Giro, Boyolali, Central Java, on Monday (29/7) evening WIB. After a goalless first half, Dewa United stepped up their game in the second half. The Tangsel Warriors took the lead with a goal from Septian Bagaskar in the 48th minute. Three minutes later, Alexis Messidoro displayed his skills, adding a second goal for Dewa United. The midfielder, who played for Persis Solo last season, capitalized on a pass from Taisei Marukawa to score. Messidoro, recently joined Dewa United, continued to impress. Dewa United scored a third goal through Egy Maulana Vikri, assisted by Ricky Kambuaya, in the 70th minute. Not content with just one goal, Messidoro also contributed an assist, setting up Alex Martins for the fourth goal in the 80th minute. This win marks Dewa United's second victory in their preseason campaign. Previously, Jan Olde Riekerink's squad had beaten the newly-promoted PSBS Biak 2-1. (Bola.net/Fitri Apriani)

de-ligt_7fb82b9.jpgMost BRI Liga 1 teams have unveiled their home kits for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season will kick off on Friday (August 9, 2024). Defending champions Persib Bandung will host newly promoted PSBS Biak in the opening match of Week 1 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib aims to start strong in their quest to retain their title. However, major teams like Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also eager to claim the title. Clubs have geared up with their home kits for the season, with some teams having already unveiled them while others are still keeping their designs confidential. Here is the full list of home jerseys for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams.

persis-solo-persija-_2e0410c.jpgMadura United will meet Malut United for Week 1 of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Bangkalan on Saturday, August 10, 2024. The match will start at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Madura United has not been at their best in the 2024 President’s Cup. Out of three matches, Laskar Sappe Kerrab lost twice and won once. Notably, they conceded nine goals in those three games! Things are further complicated by Haudi Abdillah's hand injury. Foreign goalkeeper Dida is also sidelined due to injury and missed the preseason. Strengthening the defense will be a challenging task for coach Widodo C. Putro. Meanwhile, after their promotion to BRI Liga 1, Malut United has recruited many players accustomed to top-level competition. The Sayuri duo, Yance and Yakob, are expected to play crucial roles. Wahyu Prasetyo and Fredyan Wahyu, both former PSIS Semarang players, are also expected to make a significant impact. Madura United (4-2-3-1): Dida; Ibrahim Sanjaya, Pedro Monteiro, Nurdiansyah, Koko Ari Araya; Jordy Wehrmann, Taufany Muslihuddin; Riski Afrisal, Lulinha, Noriki Akada; Maxuel Cassio. Coach: Widodo C. Putro. Malut United (4-3-3): Ray Redondo; Yance Sayuri, Cassio Scheid, Wahyu Prasetyo, Fredyan Wahyu; Manahati Lestusen, Finky Pasamba, Wbeymar Angulo; Yacob Sayuri, Jorge Correa, Diego Martinez. Coach: Imran Nahumarury. The two teams have not faced each other in an official match before.

Madura United's last 5 matches:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 21/07/24 Madura United 1 - 2 Persija
- 24/07/24 Bali United 2 - 3 Madura United
- 26/07/24 Madura United 0 - 5 Arema

If you have any sort of questions pertaining to where and just how to make use of Jadwal Pertandingan Liga 1 2024 2025 - Www.Liputan6.Com,, you could call us at our page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.