korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Complete results, standings, and top scorers of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Concetta
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-22 09:57

본문

Persebaya was defeated 0-3 by Barito Putera in a preseason test match. However, coach Paul Munster believes that the result is not a reliable reference. "We have already conducted evaluations, but we focus on the performance in Liga 1," said Munster. "We only focus on Liga 1. In the test match, we made many changes to the players, while in Liga 1, you will see 100% of the team's strategy."

supriadi_5e72bb7.jpgThe live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 today includes the match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera. Persija Jakarta will host Barito Putera in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 9, 2024. Kick-off is scheduled for 19:00 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio.

bri-liga-1_6b18eb4.jpgPSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak holds the status of a promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm was promoted after winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, defeating Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has assembled the best talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also been brought back. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. They all come from Argentina, like coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has also revamped their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot continue with the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has represented Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be supported by Robertino Pugliara, who has extensive knowledge of Indonesian and Papuan football. Pugliara, a former Persipura player, can act as a translator and cultural liaison for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

3 Goals: Gustavo Almeida (Persija Jakarta), Nermin Haljeta (PSM Makassar), Privat Mbarga (Bali United)
2 Goals: David da Silva (Persib Bandung), Tyronne del Pino (Persib Bandung), Bruno Moreira (Persebaya Surabaya)
1 Goal: Beckham Putra (Persib Bandung), Ciro Alves (Persib Bandung), Alexsandro (PSBS Biak), Rizki Eka Pratama (PSM Makassar), Lulinha (Madura United), Tatsuro Nagamatsu (Malut United), Sandro Anibal (Persita Tangerang), Krisna Bayu Otto (Persik Kediri), Mitsuru Maruoka (Bali United), Kenneth Ngwoke (Semen Padang), Stefano Lilipaly (Borneo FC), Rosegergne da Silva (Borneo FC), Leo Gaucho (Borneo FC), Abel Arganaraz (PSBS Biak), Abdul Rahman (PSM Makassar), Eksel Runtukahu (Barito Putera), Christophe Nduwarugira (Borneo FC), Terens Puhiri (Borneo FC), Alfreandra Dewangga (PSIS Semarang), Kenzo Nambu (Bali United), Ramiro Fergonzi (Persik Kediri), Mochammad Supriadi (Persik Kediri), Septian Bagaskara (Dewa United), Egy Maulana Vikri (Dewa United), Paulo Gali Freitas (PSIS Semarang), Mohammed Rashid (Persebaya Surabaya), Lucas Morelatto (Barito Putera)

Arema FC
Bali United
Barito Putera
Borneo FC
Dewa United
Madura United
Malut United
Persebaya Surabaya
Persib Bandung
Persija Jakarta
Persik Kediri
Persis Solo
Persita Tangerang
PSBS Biak
PSIS Semarang
PSM Makassar
PSS Sleman
Semen Padang
All matches of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 will be broadcast live and exclusively on Indosiar and Vidio.

One of the matches in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 on Indosiar is Persebaya Surabaya vs Barito Putera. On Friday, August 23, 2024, Persebaya will meet Barito Putera at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. This game starts at 7:00 PM WIB and will be live on Indosiar and Vidio.

If you cherished this post and you would like to receive a lot more facts concerning Jadwal Bri Liga 1 2024 2025 (Https://Www.Liputan6.Com/Bola/Read/5716795/Jadwal-Bri-Liga-1-20242025-17-20-Oktober-Psis-Vs-Persija-Jakarta) kindly pay a visit to our webpage.persija-jakarta_4eb9785.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.