로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

GoGo Fitness Helps Residents Stay Healthy while Embracing D.C. Culture…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Anton Chamberli…
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-22 08:39

본문

We are strongest when we see the inherent dignity in every human being. Our nations are strongest when we see that we are all God’s children -- all equal in His eyes and worthy of His love. And there, at a great gathering of religious leaders, he spoke of his faith and the divinity in every soul, and the purity of love. India will succeed so long as it is not splintered along the lines of religious faith -- so long as it's not splintered along any lines -- and is unified as one nation. With rising seas, melting Himalayan glaciers, more unpredictable monsoons, cyclones getting stronger -- few countries will be more affected by a warmer planet than India. And when women are able to work, families are healthier, and communities are wealthier, and entire countries are more prosperous. So we welcome India’s ambitious targets for generating more clean energy. I believe that. Of course, only Indians can decide India’s role in the world. And now we have a historic opportunity with India leading the way to end the injustice of extreme poverty all around the world.

And his mother works hard in their modest home, and his sister is now in university; she wants to become a teacher. We believe in the mother who goes without so that her children might have something more. As we keep working for a strong global agreement on climate change, it's young people like you who have to speak up, so we can protect this planet for your generation. Who better to teach meditation than His Holiness the Dalai Lama? In this region, India can play a positive role in helping countries forge a better future, from Burma to Sri Lanka, where today there’s new hope for democracy. With your experience in elections, you can help other countries with theirs. I know the argument made by some that it’s unfair for countries like the United States to ask developing nations and emerging economies like India to reduce your dependence on the same fossil fuels that helped power our growth for more than a century.

And we know from experience what makes nations strong. And both our nations have known the anguish of terrorism, and we stand united in the defense of our people. But I’m here because I’m absolutely convinced that both our peoples will have more jobs and opportunity, and our nations will be more secure, and the world will be a safer and a more just place when our two democracies -- the world’s largest democracy and the world’s oldest democracy -- stand together. Together, we can stand up against human trafficking and work to end the scourge of modern day slavery. With your expertise in science and medicine, India can do more around the world to fight disease and develop new vaccines, and help us end the moral outrage of even a single child dying from a preventable disease. We’ll increase collaborations between our colleges and universities, and help create the next India institute of technology. And we’ll increase exchanges, because I want more American students coming to India, and more Indian students coming to America. We’ll continue to help India deal with the impacts of climate change -- because you shouldn’t have to bear that burden alone. When you sign up for the Young Yoga Masters Blog you’ll get tools, ideas and inspiration that help you be the forklift for the kids you teach.

?media_id\u003d3083848892168964007

So whether it’s in America, or here in India, or around the world, we believe young people like you ought to have every chance to pursue your dreams, as well. And here in India, this dynamism has resulted in a stunning achievement. So here in New Delhi, Prime Minister Modi and I have begun this work anew. So to ensure international security and peace, multilateral institutions created in the 20th century have to be updated for the 21st. And that’s why I support a reformed United Nations Security Council that includes India as a permanent member. We believe we can be even closer partners in ensuring our mutual security. And even as we acknowledge the world as it is, we must never stop working for the world as it should be -- a world without nuclear weapons. I believe that if we’re going to be true global partners, then our two nations must do more around the world together. Together, we unlock new discoveries -- from the particles of creation to outer space -- two nations to have gone to both the Moon and to Mars. And today, I can say that America’s carbon pollution is near its lowest level in almost two decades.

If you adored this short article and you would like to be given more information with regards to yoga helps stay young generously pay a visit to our site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.