korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

OnlyFans Model Who Killed Partner Says He Was 'controlling'

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Patrick
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-19 00:42

본문

No, that's my CD-ROM drive." --J-B- and the Doctor "Security requires vigilance, get over it." --Matthew Schiros "If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched." --George H.W. Bush, Sarah McClendon Newsletter, June 1992 issue "Cosplay - it's all fun and games until some freak gets hold of a sewing machine." --Dogemperor "What is done to children, they will do to society." --Unknown "One think I like about OS X - if I'm sitting at my keyboard, tapping the shift key to the beat of some song, MacOSX doesn't ask if I'm crippled." --Lowmagnet "We cannot wait until an attack happens." --Alberto Gonzalez, US Attorney General "Great. And https://onlyfans-models.com/profile/theitsjoao eventually the New Testament was assembled when a bunch of people got together and read everything over and said 'Oh, hell no, Jesus/Judas is totally NOT canon! Heh heh heh.." --Lyssa "America's two greatest inventions are finger-fucking and carpet-bombing." --Lyndon B. Johnson "I figured, it was a Vanilla Ice concert; some hilarity had to come of this." --The Doctor "I was like the Taxi Hailing Man this weekend: Every time I called for one, bam, we got one, it was weird." --Vlad "Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion - you must set yourself on fire." --Reggie Leach "An asshole can go from 'pinkie' to 'goatse'." --C4bl3fl4m3, on anal penetration "There is nothing biblical about creating divisions between people." --Emanuel Cleaver, US Representative, pastor of St. James United Methodist Church, Kansas City, Kansas "So, let's lighten things up and discuss abortion for a while." --Lord TBT "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." --Aldous Huxley "The difference between schizophrenic delusion and gnostic revelation can also be a rather shaky one, at times." --Skelkins "You can be Art Vader and I'll be Emperor Ratsinger! You got it backwards, Leonard! If you think artillery is beautiful." --Newck "It looks like a triumphal attitude doesn't need the truth any longer, just an unidentified 'reliable source'." --The Wild Hunt "I'm sorry I beat up your mother.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.