로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Schedule and Streaming Link for Persebaya Surabay…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Karen Werner
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-15 18:25

본문

The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable. In the last six encounters, PSS has never won against Bajul Ijo. During this period, Persebaya won three times, and the remaining three matches ended in draws. Persebaya has a strong roster, including Francisco Rivera, who was the best player in BRI Liga 1 2023/2024. However, this does not make PSS captain Kim Kurniawan concede defeat before the match. "Rivera had an outstanding season with Madura United FC last year and was a crucial player for the team. We need to control Rivera’s movement to limit his impact on Persebaya's play," Kim said.

Today's live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 features the match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera. Persija Jakarta will face Barito Putera in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 9, 2024. Kick-off is scheduled for 19:00 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio.

Persib Bandung (4-2-3-1): Kevin Ray Mendoza; Edo Febriansyah, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Robi Darwis; Marc Klok, Dedi Kusnandar; Ciro Alves, Mailson Duarte, Dimas Drajad; David da Silva. Coach: Bojan Hodak
PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mariyo Fabiyo; David Uopmabin, Donni Monim, Julian Velazquez, Marckhio Merauje; Jonata Machado, Damianus Adiman, Williams Ladera; Ablo Arganaraz, Alexsandro Ferreira, Cristian Esparza. Coach: Juan Esnaider

persib-bandung_578b35c.jpgArema FC has been active in the transfer market up until the last day of the BRI Liga 1 transfer window for the early 2024/2025 season. Singo Edan has filled their quota of eight foreign players for the 2024/2025 season. Pablo Oliveira is the final foreign player signed by Arema FC. The 29-year-old adds a strong Brazilian flavor to Arema FC. Arema FC is now bolstered by five Brazilian players: Dalberto, Lucas Frigeri, Thales Lira, William Marcilio, and Pablo Oliveira. Moreover, Arema FC has a Brazilian head coach and assistant coach. Meanwhile, Persija Jakarta has released many of their young players. Seventeen academy graduates have been transferred to other clubs, with several on loan. The most unexpected move is the release of young goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi. See the detailed transfer updates for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 clubs below, Bolaneters.

hermoso-1_ce942e9.jpgArema FC, the winners of the pre-season Presidential Cup, will encounter a tough test in their opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Lucas Frigeri and his team will face Dewa United, a club predicted to be a strong contender for the BRI Liga 1 title this season. Dewa United made notable acquisitions in the transfer window, including Alexis Messidoro from Persis Solo and high-profile players Taisei Marukawa and Jaja, who have strong reputations in Liga 1.

jadwal-bri-liga-1_5c92ed0.jpgLiga 1 2024/2025 brings several changes. One of them is the influx of foreign players in Indonesia's top football competition. This season, Liga 1 regulations allow clubs to register eight foreign players. Out of these eight, six can be fielded simultaneously. This surge in foreign players raises concerns about the future of local players, who might struggle to compete with the imports. However, local players can still shine against foreign talent. Some local players have the potential to compete effectively. One such player is Rizky Ridho. The 22-year-old is almost certain to secure a key position in Persija Jakarta’s squad. Ridho's ability, reputation, and potential are undeniable. With a market value estimated at Rp7.39 billion, Ridho stands out as one of the most valuable local players in Liga 1 2024/2025.

In the second half, PSBS Biak increased their attacking intensity, trying to level the score. Just seven minutes into the half, PSBS managed to equalize at 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib responded quickly to this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib regained the lead at 2-1 with Beckham Putra heading in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored with a well-placed shot to make it 3-1. In the closing minutes, Persib extended their lead to 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 remained until the final whistle.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, If you enjoyed this short article and you would certainly like to receive additional information concerning Latihan PSM demi raih 3 poin lawan Madura United kindly check out our website. he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.