korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Persib Bandung Opens BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Season with Dominant Win

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Cathleen Ibbott
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-14 12:58

본문

The match, held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat, was intense from the start. Both teams were engaged in a back-and-forth exchange of attacks. The first significant chance came when David Da Silva capitalized on a corner by Mailson, but the ball went wide of PSBS Biak’s goal. In the 18th minute, Persib took the lead. Following a counterattack, Dimas Drajad provided a cross from the right, which David Da Silva turned into a goal. Persib was ahead 1-0. The lead boosted Persib’s confidence, leading them to press on, but the score stayed 1-0 until the break.

Persib Bandung started the new BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season with a commanding win. Against the previous season's Liga 2 champions, PSBS Biak, Maung Bandung clinched a 4-1 victory. Persib’s goals were scored by David da Silva with a brace, and single goals from Beckham Putra and Ciro Alves. PSBS Biak reduced the deficit with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. This victory places Persib at the top of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 standings with three points, while PSBS Biak is at the bottom.

liverpool-luis-diaz-_5e64d22.jpgPersib Bandung (4-2-3-1): Kevin Ray Mendoza; Edo Febriansyah, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Robi Darwis; Marc Klok, Dedi Kusnandar; Ciro Alves, Mailson Duarte, Dimas Drajad; David da Silva. Coach: Bojan Hodak
PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mariyo Fabiyo; David Uopmabin, Donni Monim, Julian Velazquez, Marckhio Merauje; Jonata Machado, Damianus Adiman, Williams Ladera; Ablo Arganaraz, Alexsandro Ferreira, Cristian Esparza. Coach: Juan Esnaider

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Friday, August 9, 2024
Saturday, August 10, 2024
Sunday, August 11, 2024
Monday, August 12, 2024
Friday, August 16, 2024
Saturday, August 17, 2024
Sunday, August 18, 2024
Monday, August 19, 2024
Friday, August 23, 2024
Saturday, August 24, 2024
Sunday, August 25, 2024
Monday, August 26, 2024
Tuesday, August 27, 2024
Wednesday, September 11, 2024
Thursday, September 12, 2024
Friday, September 13, 2024
Saturday, September 14, 2024
Sunday, September 15, 2024
Monday, September 16, 2024
Tuesday, September 17, 2024
Wednesday, September 18, 2024
Friday, September 20, 2024
Saturday, September 21, 2024
Sunday, September 22, 2024
Monday, September 23, 2024
Thursday, September 26, 2024
Friday, September 27, 2024
Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sunday, September 29, 2024

Ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, PSIS Semarang has seen major changes, including several key player departures. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow in the footsteps of Hari Nur Yulianto, who made the same move last season. PSIS Semarang also lost a vital foreign player, Taisei Marukawa, who transferred to Dewa United. PSIS cited foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. Despite these losses, PSIS has brought in new talent, including Zalnando on loan from Persib Bandung. Additionally, promising young players Aulia Rahman (17) and Rahmat Syawal (18) are expected to make a significant impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

bali-united-privat-m_886edbb.jpg- Alberto Goncalves (Beto): Known as Beto, this Brazilian naturalized player has become a full-fledged member of PSBS after being on loan from Madura United last season. At nearly 44 years old, Beto is not ready to retire and is determined to contribute significantly to PSBS’s success. His experience and presence will be crucial for PSBS as they aim for a strong start in Liga 1.

NOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

conor-gallagher-chel_d1a7d49.jpgThe performance of PSBS Biak as a newly promoted team in Liga 1 2024/2025 is highly anticipated by football fans in Indonesia. As the champions of Liga 2, PSBS boasts a roster with impressive talent. They are set to play the opening match of the Liga 1 season against defending champions Persib Bandung. The game is scheduled to take place at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among the PSBS players, three names stand out who could pose a challenge for Persib. These are Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. As a trio of forwards, they are expected to add a unique dimension to PSBS's gameplay, especially in the competitive Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

When you loved this informative article and you would like to receive much more information with regards to jadwal liga 1 2024 2025 kindly visit the website.psbs-biak_3059f9b.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.