korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

terence crawford fight history

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Antoine
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-23 20:25

본문

According to CompuBox stats, Crawford landed 26 of his 75 punches thrown (35%), while Indongo landed 13 of 74 thrown (18%). Both boxers earned an undisclosed 7-figure purse. Following the fight, Indongo stated "When he hit me like that, my mind was gone" about Crawford's body shot. Crawford stated that he had yet to make a decision on the next step in his career but there was speculation about him moving up to the welterweight division or defending his light welterweight titles against Mikey Garcia. The card averaged 965,000 viewers on ESPN.

1Crawford-Diaz-fight10.jpg"Here’s how it works for me: The first counter to the crossover is the fake crossover, where I do a little hang dribble and just keep going. The counter to that is the fake crossover pullup. I can switch it over to the other hand, and that gives me another three looks. So now I’ve got six moves off of one starting point. Then it’s about the battle inside the battle. Take away my left-to-right? OK, I’ll come back right to left. That’ll keep defenders off-guard. Oh, they’re sitting on that? Let me get the right-to-left-behind-the-back. Took that away? Let me put the right-to-left-behind-the-back-behind-the-back together.

LAS VEGAS – July 29, 2023 – Undefeated three-division champion Terence "Bud" Crawford emphatically stamped his place in the history books with a ninth-round TKO over the previously unbeaten Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. to become the first undisputed welterweight champion of the four-belt era in the SHOWTIME PPV main event Saturday night from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

"We practice that," said Crawford. "Normally in camp we do a flick and jab. But we knew that wasn’t going to work with Errol Spence because he’s durable, he’s strong. So, we had to practice a strong firm jab. The jab hit him and stopped him in his tracks."

From a misspent youth to NBA multimillionaire, the journey includes elements of mischief, misfortune and maturity at every stop. And lessons learned every time he opened the trunk and reached for that leather ball.

Crawford (40-0, 31 KOs) came into the fight as the WBO champion and had stopped all seven opponents he faced since moving up to welterweight from junior welterweight in 2018. Many expected Spence to be his toughest test to date. But it wasn't even close.

It’s already been an exceptional year for professional boxing — Errol Spence Jr. TKO’d Yordenis Ugas, Dmitry Bivol upset Canelo Alvarez, Gervonta Davis stopped Rolly Romero early and Oleksandr Usyk put on a clinic against Anthony Joshua.

"To be honest, I never wanted to be an Olympic gold medalist," Crawford said. "Midge and BoMac, they wanted me to stay in the amateurs and win a gold medal because they know how to watch terence crawford fight tough it is coming out of Nebraska. I wanted to be a world champion."

Round 3: Some early frustration already starting to be heard from Kalajdzic’s corner. They want him to be more cautious with his entries. Kalajdzic snaps out a few jabs. Morrell walks him into the ropes only to eat another short jab to the jaw. Morrell again pressures Kalajdzic into the corner but he can’t get anything going. Kalajdzic is definitely trying to be busier here, and so far it’s working. Morrell unloads with a big flurry off a clinch. Oh, that caught Kalajdzic’s attention. Morrell is hunting him down now. Big left hand by Morrell! Morrell is swarming. Hell of a close to that round for the Cuban. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Morrell. (30-27 Morrell.)

Crawford's first notable bout was against Breidis Prescott on the undercard of the second fight between Brandon Ríos and Mike Alvarado. Prescott was originally scheduled to face WBA light welterweight champion Khabib Allakhverdiev, who withdrew with an injured elbow. Crawford was originally supposed to meet Robert Osiobe on the same card, but accepted the offer to fill in for Allakhverdiev on three-days notice. Crawford defeated the Colombian by a unanimous decision. Crawford received a purse of $125,000, whilst Prescott received $50,000. This was the first time Crawford fought a ten-round fight and his first time fighting at the 140 lb. limit.

"I'm free to do whatever I want," Crawford told ESPN in April. "There's nothing standing in the way from us fighting. There's no promotion company that's blocking it, there's no wrong side of the street, there's no nothing. Let's see who the best welterweight in the world is."

In December, Crawford defeated Russian boxer Avanesyan via knockout. In March 2023, Spence and Crawford revealed that they had a roughly 30-minute phone call in February with getting the deal over the line after Spence appeared headed for a fight with American boxer Keith Thurman at 154 pounds.

"I agreed to all of their and they've been dragging their ass for months. Spence was nowhere to be found while I was trying to make the deal. I explained to Al Haymon and Errol that I was going to fight before the end of the year. ... David Avanesyan is a very tough task. He's knocked out his last six opponents and this guy is dangerous. Once I'm successful against Avanesyan, my plan is still the same: whup Errol Spence's ass."Berchelt_Claudio1.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.