로고

SULSEAM
korean한국어 로그인

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifeth…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Carmelo
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-21 07:51

본문

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The ghost 2 immobiliser installation near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send an instant message alert on your mobile to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost immobiliser installation near me is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be placed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be traced. It's also simple to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used with any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts are instant "movement" detection as well as an option to Google maps how to become a autowatch ghost installer pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.